Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Totally secret

Let me ... tell you now.

My secret

My favorite ...

Food: Vegetable, Fried Rice, Chocolate , Ice-cream, Pizza , Noodles ( Of course)

Drinks: Carrot juice, Apple mix with carrot, Milo, Coffee (Bitter), Cappuccino , Hot Chocolate ... Lastly (MILK)... A bottle of ... Milk make me happy :)

Things: Four Clover ( I didn't found any but I will found soon enough) , Pig/Piglet (Need bright Pink ONE)

Hate Subject: Maths , Science (LOL)

Books: Japenese Comic, Chinese Novel, Chinese Love Story

Candy: Ice mint

Hobby: Sleeping, Play , Computer ...

Pets: Doggy ( but I hate when I being bit by ... ), Cats ( Pretty cool)

Wishes: Someone will remember my birthday, wish me best of luck.

Friends: Chantelle, Amanda, Cordelia, Cassandra, Chia Mei ( Canada, Toronto)...
(Not included GUYS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment ... love you a lot